We are the Twirl-M's Baton Twirling Group from Walled Lake, Michigan. We feature a program that teaches recreation and competitive twirling programs. Students from all walks of life are a part of our group. The Twirl-M's features national champions and winners, regional and state champions/winners, as well as 15 team champions including:
- 2018 NBTA High School Majorette Dance Twirl Champions
- 2017 NBTA High School Majorette Dance Twirl Champions
- 2016 WTA Corps Champions and Overall Best Team Award
- 2015 Twirling International Junior Parade Corps Champions
- 2014 NBTA Junior World Show Corps with Props Champions
- 2014 Twirling Unlimited Junior Floor Corps Champions
- 2014 NBTA High School Majorette Dance Twirl Champions
- 2013 NBTA Junior World Show Corps with Props Champions
- 2013 Twirling Unlimited Junior Floor Corps Champions
- 2012 NBTA Junior World Show Corps Champions
- 2010 NBTA Junior World Show Corps Champions
- 2009 NBTA Majorette Dance Twirl Champions
- 2008 NBTA Majorette Dance Twirl Champions
- 2008 TU International Production Halftime Grand Champion
- 2007 NBTA Juvenile Beginner National Dance Twirl Champions
We are the home of the 2019 Collegiate Halftime Top 5 Finalist, 2019 Advanced Solo age 16 Champion, 2019 Advanced Junior Great Lakes 2-Baton Champion, and the 2019 Junior Team Member of the Year Award Winner. Our Team Vogue placed Top 5 in the 2019 Grand Team Dance Twirl Finals. In 2018, we had 2018 NBTA Advanced Tiny Tot 2-Baton Champion, 2018 NBTA Girls and Boys Juvenile Top 6 Twirlers, 2018 NBTA Advanced Flag Baton age 15 Champion, 2017 Intermediate Junior Pageant Winner of America, 2017 Croatia World Solo Semi-Finalist, 2015 College Miss Majorette of America, and 2014 Collegiate Grand National Collegiate Twirling Champion.
We are also home to the 10 high school majorettes and the following college twirlers:
- Michigan State University (2)
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Mississippi
- Michigan Tech University
- Bowling Green State University
- Ball State University
We have a World Team Finalist to Italy, a Grand Prix Semi-Finalist to Croatia, and TWO Grand Prix Invitees.
We are proud of our group, our students, and their great twirling.
Carolyn Gregory, GVSU Feature Twirler, had a wonderful 2019 AYOP finishing 5th in Collegiate Halftime, 11th in Collegiate Downfield, and 7th in CMMOA. She also made the finals in Advanced Senior Strut!
For questions or for more information, please contact Twirl-M's Director Rhonda Muscaro at TwirlMBaton@gmail.com.